Worker(callback, *args, **kwargs)¶
Inherits from QRunnable to handler worker thread setup, signals and wrap-up.
- callback (function) – The function callback to run on this worker thread. Supplied args and kwargs will be passed through to the runner.
- args – Arguments to pass to the callback function
- kwargs – Keywords to pass to the callback function
Defines the signals available from a running worker thread.
Supported signals are:
- No data
- tuple (exctype, value, traceback.format_exc() )
- dict data returned from processing
- str one of standard status flag message types